Thursday, October 16, 2008

A New Blogger


I have been talked into doing a blog. My husband began blogging and has failed at updating our friends and family. I don't really like the idea of blogging, but I am going to try. I will say, I do love to read a good blog and you may call me a blog stalker.
I guess I will just start with a little update about what we are up to. Aydan is now 3 and began preschool in September. He loves it. He claims to have three girlfriends, Megan, Faith and Sophia. I kid you not, he is a major flirt. He says he is not friends with boys, just his cousins. He loves school, and his teacher says he is doing very well.
Asher is almost 6 months and time has just flown by. He is getting so big and has such a cute personality. He already has 2 teeth and just loves his older brother. I have never heard him laugh as hard as he does when he laughs at Aydan. It is so fun to see them interact and become friends.
Aaron is working for UPS. By work I mean, he puts in about 12-14 hour days at least 3 days a week and normal shifts the other 2 days. He FINALLY got promoted and is a full time driver-supervisor. We just had our 5 year Anniversary last week and I can't imagine my life without him.
I am staying busy working full time and being a full time mom or mama as Aydan calls me. Now you know why I am going crazy. This fall has made me love living in Colorado even more than I already do. See, I am a boring blogger, hopefully I will get better.

6 comments:

Aaron Shafenberg said...

Great first post! look forward to reading more. Love you hunny.

Ami said...

Wow Emily! I am so surprised. It looks great! Good job.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Welcome. Now I can stalk you! Great!

CraigT said...

BORING!

just kidding

Emily Sue said...

You are so funny dad!!!

MEG said...

Wow - can Aydan look any more like Aaron?

You guys are adorable. I'm glad you're blogging Em.