Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mountain weekend

A few weeks ago we went to Breckenridge for the weekend. We went with some our friends the Kovach family, Cory and Tiffany and their kids, and Blake & Sara and family. It was so much fun. We always have such a great time there, and Aydan always cries when we leave. He screams, "I want to live in the Mountain house, I don't want to go home!" We of course would all of love to live in the mountain house. We had lots of fun playing in the snow and hanging out together. The kids were great. We had 11 kids and no fighting or arguing. It was a miracle. Definitely a good group to travel with. Here are a few pictures of the kids sledding.Ruby Kovach pulling Aydan up the hill. Aydan has no problems with a girl doing all of the work.Ruby and Cory - They are adorable. She is pointing to all of the boys who stalled on the sled.Aydan zooming down the hill, he almost ran right into me.Aydan was racing Tiffany and Ruby down the hill.Now he is having Tiffany pull him up the hill. He is lazy, always hitcing a ride.

4 comments:

Collin and Traci said...

Aw fun!! I want in on the fun! I guess we need kids first. Or wait, maybe the marriage comes first! Either way, I want in on the fun! Love the pics!

Ami said...

That was a fun trip! We loved hanging out with you guys and playing in the snow!!

Buschfest said...

I am sad we missed out too...just way too much work to get up there!

Nate and Nicole said...

I've finally added you to my Google Reader list, so I'll remember to check your blog to see pictures of your cute family!

Looks like a lot of fun in the mountains. Nate would be jealous :). Also, congrats on the new house - so exciting!