Tuesday, February 3, 2009

VERY LATE PICTURES!! BUT SO CUTE!

Granny and Asher Christmas Morning
Waking Aydan Christmas Morning!
Traci Getting Engaged
Aydan And Asher opening stockings!

Traci said "Yep!"
My mom and Asher
Mac Kissing Asher
Aydan and Great Grandpa Jim
Granny and Papa relaxing with the boys!

Our semi-decent Family picture!
Christmas Sunday by the tree
The boys before church
My adorable parents!
My Dad with Asher, I think Asher looks most like my dad!
Asher's first bath with Aydan!
Aydan performing at preschool
Never too early for Aydan's first Harley! Thanks grandpa Larry!
My mom and Aydan Christmas Sunday!

Aunt Laura and Asher in a Santa Hat!
Asher's auntie Amy! - He adores her
Asher's First Christmas Presents!

Sorry for all of the late pictures, but I had to post them. Soon I will get to what is going on with us now!

4 comments:

The Ravsten's said...

I truly can't handle how handsome Asher is. I think it's those eye lashes. What a cutie. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Enjoy February!

carly said...

Emily! Asher is seriously so adorable!! I haven't seen him in a long time! What a cutie! Love the pictures.

CraigT said...

You have a very lovely family. Those kids are awesome. Asher is so darn cute, I must agree he looks a lot like his grandpa!

Buschfest said...

hey! I thought Asher looked the most like me?!?!?